Sunday 8 March 2020

8th March 2020

Sweetheart love me someday. Will you? I want be with you.  I hope you have forgotten me already. Im living holding a intense pain baba. I dont know when would I be freed. Whatever happens I dont have an issue. I will accept my fait. Im kind of a cruel person. I dont get what is love. But I felt your love a lot. Im addicted to your love.
Im sorry I will not stop loving you.
And this weekend is a long one. May be you aren't working tomorrow too. I dont know but I hope so. Baba remember how hard was it to leave you in Sundays? I never wanted to leave you in Colombo alone.
I went mad. I miss you a lot Baba. Sorry I couldn't write yesterday. I tried to relieve my pain for few hours minimally.
I love you. Happy women's day to you sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment