Tuesday 17 March 2020

17th March 2020

Im writing this around 2pm. Depending on current status of the country I hope you are in a leave. I dont know exactly, but I guess so. I think about you a lot Baba. In previous notes I had an error in dates. I corrected them. Actually Im in an enormous pain and disappointment and I dont have a clear idea about the time and the dates. I apologize from you. I have to tell you that I haven't forgotten to write you. There are no single minute which I have spent without thinking about you. This time is so frustrating Baba. A virus is spreading. I wish your safety sweetheart. Same time I wish your family's safety. Especially your mother and father. I know the pain of being ill. And I know the pain I felt when I saw you in a hospital ward. Please stay safe. Follow all the safely precautions. I miss you a lot. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment