Monday 16 March 2020

16th March 2020

Baba I have to emphasise about the health related issues these days due to the viral fever. We both know how hard to spent some time in a hospital or closed environment. I know the working conditions in your work place. And I want you to be safe sweetheart. Use a mask if possible. I hope as the USA also closing its facilities, your office will also declare a holiday soon. Anyway stay safe Baba. The risk to younger and child population is very low but the risk to elderly population is very hight. You know what Im talking about. Dont get caught any infection because you are going home. If your parents get sick that would be a serious issue. Im much worried about you. I dont want to see you or your parents in trouble. Dont go in to crowds. Follow hygienic protocols. Dont use common things. Dont share physical objects (spoons platelets and etc). I miss you a lot Baba. I love you. Please stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment