Tuesday 3 March 2020

4th February 2020

Sweetheart time is passing. You started a new life. And sure Im about to be forgotten forever. I feel an enormous pain inside my mind. Being most beloved and falling to this level is like a fall from the skies. There are many endeavours to explore in your new life. Hope you are happy Baba. I wish your happiness more than anything else. Someday sooner you will raise children. You will be a mother. The time and the circumstances will urge you to erase memories. Especially memories about me. Or you will see the relative unimportant features about those memories. I want you to be happy Baba. If you really want to forget me there is nothing to do. Im not urging you to keep me inside you. Im a person who couldn't recognise love. Blame me and hate me if you want. I have lot of love for you. Till the end I will live inside my memories. Same way I will not stop loving you. I miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment