Friday 13 March 2020

13th March 2020

Im writing this in midnight Baba. I dont know how I should face this pain. Im just going through an immense pain. Im trying to decrease my pain and agony by not thinking about my self much. How many times a day do I remember you Baba? I cant count. I remember each and every moment we have spent together. Time is so cruel to me. On the other hand time should be cruel to me for being cruel to you. You would think that Im crazy baba. Okay think im crazy because I love you. Think im crazy because im living inside you. I dont have word to secribe the feeling inside me. Its not easy to be the villain in love. All the faults are in my hands. So there is nothing left for arguing. Im the wrong one. Anyway I have lot of love for you Baba. I miss you tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment