Thursday 19 March 2020

19thrd March 2020

Sweetheart how are you? As usual I'm in pain. Baba I know you are already forgotten me. Or you are forgetting the last few memories about me. Ita okay. Well done.  Dont live in pain. I know sweet I deserve a crappier life. But baba Im in pain not because I'm a cruel person. Im in pain because Im in love. Baba just promise me to love me someday once more. Will you? I know it is hard. I will not leave you again. I promise. I will secure your love. And I will not leave you.
Want to hold your hand forever. Want to feel the love and the sweetness forever. Want to feel the love forever. Shall we visit Sembuwaththa as we promised? Shall we visit Kandy as we promised? Shall we visit the temple closer to your home as we promised?
I miss you a lot Baba..

No comments:

Post a Comment