Wednesday 4 March 2020

5th of February 2020

I felt everything all the time. Though we were separated I felt the distance which were developing between us. Im talking about the distance between our hearts. I know I was a terrible lover. I was a rude person to you. But you loved me. You were an Angel to me Baba. I will always have a great gratitude for what you let me feel and The way you loved me. I don't have a will to be recovered. Let me be damaged and broken. If I have to recover I have to move on. But I dont want. I dont want to forget you. How can I forget the sweetest thing I ever had in my life? I haven't seen you for years now. I haven't heard from you for a long time. This isnt easy Baba. Trust me im in an endless pain. Im suffering. Im smiling to outer world like im a happy person. I hope you are fine Baba. I miss you..

No comments:

Post a Comment