Wednesday 30 January 2019

7.58pm (Anti clock wise memories)

Remember the time when your mamma comes home after work. We were chatting and that when you are going to chat mood. I remembered you again. And i couldn't stop or I cant help writing this. Anyway keeping your memories aren't difficult to me. I want them to live beside me forever. What terrifies me is the fact my memory. My memory seems to be a bad one. Anyway it is quite well functioning when keeping your memories. Thats a relief. Anyway Baba writing this to you in a time when you are helping your mom at kitchen. Probably she is forcing you to eat something. I remembered you are travel by a street food store where you buy some snacks (roles and pastries) I remember that bus ride you are taking from Kohuwala to home. Like yesterday I remember. once after a ride I came to drop you. You were after your work. I was looking at you from afar. You didnt saw me first. You were looking at some plants in a plant nursery. Only I know the pain, hope, promises, sadness and the disappointment which was in my mind that time. I just wanted to love you Baba. And I will forever. I will find you somehow. Im not angry with you. How come be angry withyou. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment