Friday 18 January 2019

Hi Baba. Hiw are you? I remembered you much. What if yesterday (friday) was a day which I could visit you? Will you hug me Baba? Im quite sure if it was such a day I will drive back you home after work. Remember how we talked and laughed? Remember Baba all our things? Our smiles, our promises and pur tears. Im sure you have the true right to forget everything and move on. I know you will. Thats a pain for me. But I deserve it Baba. I deserve to suffer. I will suffer within my conscience. Remember how we we sitting and talking in Torington? Remember that place? I saw that place recently. I could not walk there. I was looking at it from a distance. Everything was blurred. Eyes were wet. Times were passed. Though the memories were floded. Heart was heavy. Stay safe Baba. Pls. Take care. Will write to you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment