Tuesday 1 January 2019

Happy new year

Happy new year Baba. I think at the time im writing this, you are travelling. If I guess right you are near to Kohuwala because the time is 7.30am. Remember our good old days? Have to say I saw you in a dreams. Usually I cant remember when I see something in dreams. Sure and I remember today I saw you. As always you were much beautiful too. Im happy at least I could see you this way. Today will be a lucky day because of that dream. Yesterday I tried to read a short story in a newspaper, but I couldn't. Why? I think I'm a evil person, and im internally cracked. My soul is damaged beyond the Noemal. I should feel this way. Thats totally fine. I should suffer. This heart of mine hurt you that darker december. So let it suffer enough. I wish your safety Baba. Please be safe. I think you will have a small celebration at work. Take care. Will write again. Happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment