Wednesday 16 January 2019

Writing this around 7.30 in the morning. And remembered how we were talking this time year back. You are travelling through Kohuwala at the moment. When schools are in vacations your trip to the work place was a faster one. I still remember how we laughed, smiled, and talked cried. I remember you a lot Baba. I think even you will be surprised to know. You are totally always in my head, in my mind and in my thoughts like a continuously singing song which is so beautiful. After 8 am you are coming out around 9.30am. I remember everything Baba. Probably I remember every word even. Im in pain too. Dont think that I never felt your pain. I know what kind of pain which you were in. I never intend to hurt you baba. How come i hurt you? I love and loved you. I think you are doong fine. Im sure im being forgotten. I have no right to claim a memory even. Please take care of your self. Will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment