Monday 7 January 2019

Kohuwala

Writing this in a morning. Im sure this early  and this time you are usually travel through Kohuwala. I always remember our chats. And talks. I hope you are so busy these days. I remember how you are desperately preparing for a talent show in office. I remember that day when I eventually appeared infront you after a party. That time you were also very mischievous. You told your mother not coming and you were there untill late night. You think I drank that night at a beach closer to enjoy? No Baba that was my pain. With in. And I seriously blamed you for the first time because I really love you. I know i didnt keep the word. Anyway im also a person love and loved you. My efforts were to see you smile. I know im totally failed and wrong. Now I cant see you and cant hear you. All are my faults. Didnt you ever feel some love from me Baba? Please take care your self. Im not in a position to make things prohibited. That party I remember I didnt want to see my one dancing infront of a drunken crowd in a late night. My heart was burning in pain. What I still request you is keeping your self safe. Please Baba. I hope you are fine. And Im not angry with you. Will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment