Tuesday 22 January 2019

January

See how fast time passes Baba. A month gone. Im sure as this year will be. And im sure the decisions that you would take. I never be angry, hatred and jealous Baba. I want best things for you. Im sorry. Sure, soon you will find that happiness which I haven't given to you. And im sure you will find the best. I wish you the best too. Many many and may reasonable reasons will come to you, to make you understand how vital is to forget me. I know you have to take that path. I never will be angry for that Baba. I will keep my heart filled with love forever. May be in a next time. May be? No definitely. I will search you Baba. Kick me hit me hurt me dump me. Do whatever to make me suffer. I deserve it too. I will never be angry. And I will never stop searching you. If im the usual devil mentioned in all the classic literature, I will not be this worried and this much heart broken. Sad thing is a heart broken broke a heart. I never wanted to see you suffer Baba. I will never forgive my soul. I dont want a forgiveness.I wanted to give you happiness. I liked to see you smile. May be I was wrong after all. Please take care. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment