Tuesday 8 January 2019

That day

I hope you are fine Baba. I wish of I could see you or hear you. I know things became this way because of own faults. I cant blame you for that. I never wanted to blame you for anything.(I blamed that was because of love or my heart's pain in losing you). I hope you remember that day we saw each other after your party in a colombo hotel. That day for the first time I blamed you a lot. Remember? That's because I really loved you. I wish I could go to that time again. I never wanted to hurt you Baba. I only wanted to love you. Remembered how I took you home that night. We were holding our hands. And time passed. Im not telling im a good one. But I loved you Baba. And forever will be. I hope you are fine. In a February we first met. February was so cool. All the memories are flowing to my head. And the mind is heavy. Eyes are blurred and wet. Please take care. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment