Tuesday 29 January 2019

Time is running.

Time is passing and I know many things will be changed. I know you did those changes not to hurt me but to proceed. Im the one who is wrong Baba. Im the one who started all of this. And im the one who is heartless. Im the one who notoriously went away. Im the one who gave the tears to you. Im the one who made you sad (you once said you were happy before). Im wrong. But i never intended to hurt you Baba. Make me suffer. Make me cry. Pull the crap out from me. I wont be angry with you. Never. All the mistakes in my hands. Means Baba Shouldn'tI love you? I dont know. I know that I loved and I will forever. This year many things will be changed I guess. Im not angry. Now its my turn to take all the pains. But dont think that I wasnt in pain. I was and I am. And definitely i will be. You have better reason to forget me. Im not angry. I wish you all the good thungs Baba. I did try to give you the best things. I never wanted to see you crying. I never wanted to see you in pain. I messed up. But im also a person who tried to give you a smile. This is the year you were waiting. I hope you forgot all the little promises we made. Thats fine. I dont want to live in a place where you doesn't exist. So keep your last possible promise at least. Take care Baba. Will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment