Thursday 31 January 2019

February 1st

Writing this around 1.30pm. You are coming out for tea around 3.30pm. Remembered we were both restless till that call. Today a friday. Remember how fast was I driving to see you. Please understand someday if you could read all these, that I was in a great pain and disappointment too. But I promise I wont violate your rights, privacy or freedom. I will promise you that I would search you through the universe Baba. I clearly know that I messed up every possible way. On the other hand I have to admit that I loved you too. And I will always. Im sure you have forgotten most of this. For that I will never blame you. You have the right to forget me.  I don't want to forget you. I want you to live in me. So each and every memory will be with me. Its February 1st Baba. I hope you are fine. Remember the incidents this month? We met. We chat. Many beautiful things. Please take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment