Monday 28 January 2019

I wish

Inwish I could hear and see you Baba. I know you are far. And probably forgotten me. Im not trying to say thats wrong. You have the right to do so. You have the right to forget and get away from the pains. Im here with holding in to my memories. Im sure that im not living in your memories further. I dont have a right to ask or request. What I could do is waiting. I dont know. May be you have better reasons to forget me. Or there will be better reasons soon. I know the pain you took baba. I felt it too. I was just acting like a stone. Im not a painless person. I feel pain too. I feel others pain too. I feel your pain to the maximum. I was the devil that time. All I want to say is that i remember you a lot. You are living in me. Hope you are fine. Will write again. Take care your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment