Thursday 31 January 2019

Tonight.

Writing this tonight. Im also in pain baba. Im not in comfort too. But I jever wanted to drag you through a hard time. I want to love, i did love and I will. I never had hard or harsh feeling for you. I blames you like im mad because I loved you. Please dont take them offensive though they were offensive that time. Even now when I remember those things my yeart aches. I think you will have a better future. I never asked for selfish promises Baba. If you remember someday please keep our promises. I will never disturb you. I never hurt you again. Some other time somewhere where and when I dont know, but I will find you. Punish me maximum possible that time. I never hated you Baba. I tried to see lots ans lots of smiles in your face. Im sorry I made you cry finally. Please take care. Someday if you see my posts (im not sure this. You incidentally found my blog. Sometimes you may find it or see it again) please go through them without a rush. I wrote them for you. All your memories are with me. Those are valuable to me. Pls take care. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment