Friday 11 January 2019

These fridays

I wish if this was a friday when I ran toward you. I wish if this could be such a day. Anyway I think you have forgotten me. I felt it a lot Baba. Blame me enough. But dont say that I never loved you. Dont say I never would be able to love you. I know im this creepy person. Yet I had lot of feelings and love for you. And forever it would be so. I will not be angry when you forget the last memory about me. Even I dont think that im a person with that value to you. I dont think that im good too. But I will always have the love to you. Forever. Blame insult, and forget. I know whats inside me. Remember the time Baba when I came directly to your work place in fridays? I hops you forgot. Those are the times when I really lived. And those were so real. I remembered you a lot Baba. Sure I will remember you always. You are an legend in my heart you are a flower in my mind. A flower in a demonic heart. Im cruel. Please be safe Baba. Take care your self. Will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment