Friday 25 January 2019

Baba assume If this a day we could meet. Remember those saturdays? I ran toward you after the work. I still remember. Had no vehicle abd took a long ride in the bus. I was afraid too because I thought you would tell me that im a person without a car. Anyway i like those times Baba. I hope you are fine too. If the friday was the day. We could have meet in near your office. Where we could go home together. I still remember the times Baba. I miss you too. I know all those times are forgotten. And all those times are passed so quickly. I never wanted to hurt you sweet. I just wanted to love. I know im 4the most cruel. I know im the evil. But I still have the love. If im the real evil I will not try to remember you. But i remember you always. I dont want to forget you or our memories. I wish you are fine. Soon the February. Many memories. And that day hated the most the 18th. Please take care  self Baba. I hope mom also fine. Take care her too. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment