Thursday 3 January 2019

January 3rd

New year began and 3 days went in a flashing speed. Im quite uncomfortable in  the feeling of being forgotten. There is nothing to blame on you. Well I have to take it. And suffer. I deserve. Blame for what? you were right and you were offering your love. And I was a disgrace. Writing this around 2.30pm. I remember how you comes out for tea and call me. All those memories are with me. I dont want to forget them. I wish and I want to remember every single thing and every single moment. You have a right to decrease your pain Baba. I know this year things will be changed a lot. I know and I remember once you told me. You think 2019 is the year you  were waiting. I hope you are fine baba. I remember you always. I hope you feel sometimes. This is the time we started to talk so regularly. Remember? Take care of your self Baba. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment