Wednesday 2 January 2019

Happy new year-2

I think you are busy these days Baba. Probably the office started again. And I remembered how we talked to each other in the evenings. I was waiting restless till you come out from the work and make a call. I remember how I came near to your office few times in the evenings and met you. Im living there Baba. I know that is distant past to you now. Forgetting isnt wrong because thats the only was you could decrease your pain. Im not angry. How come I become angry with you? I loved and love you. Also Im remembering how I blamed you sometimes. My words weren't appropriate sometimes. But my anger was my my love. That was the burning pain inside. Im never hate you Baba. Even that time. Pain and love. That was pain of love. Im so sorry. My words were harsh. I love you that much. You never felt love Baba? Blame me its okay. Please take care. Will write you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment