Tuesday 26 February 2019

6.42am-2

For the second time this week im writing to you at 6.42 am. I think im just remembering the usual timetable those days. I dont think its bad. I remember, by this time you  are gettin in to the bus. Writing this slowly because im on my bed yet. I remembered you a lot Baba because something somewhat scary felt in a dream. I cant see you or I cand hear you. I was much worried. Even now also. I remember the chats we had in your bus. Usually many issues, because you dont want to talk there. Or sometimes you ignored calling each other. I was trying to find a minute with you. Dont worry baba I never hated you for that. I remember once how you didnt  answer the mobile and stayed on chat only. I was angry (only at the moment, I love you Baba I could not hate you. I dont want to hate you) im not angry for that Baba. Please take care your self Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment