Thursday 7 February 2019

Again a friday

Baba remember the fridays? How I was running to see you. I was rushing to see you. Driving fast. Goal was to be there at your office. Were all those efforts fake Baba? I never loved you Baba? You think I never loved you? I think I cant help Baba. I will always love you. I never had intentions to hurt you baba. Im staying silent because I dont want to hurt you further. And I never will. I have feelings too Baba. I felt love. Was that wrong? Loving you wrong? I know im forgotten Baba. You will have better reasons to forget me too. Then children too. So I will be living in a forgotten time. I will live in a forgotten dream. May be the bestever dream in my life. I might be wrong Baba. But i have and had love too. And forever will. Please take care. I remembered you a lot Baba. Soon you are coming out for lunch. Wrote this around 11.50am. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment