Monday 25 February 2019

6.42am

Remembered you in the morning. I checked the time and it was 6.42am. Exact time when you get in to the bus. I remembered you a lot. I hope you sometimes felt me. I was thinking of you. I wish I could see or hear you. I know you wont let. Thats right. You have the right. I think I should respect for your decisions. Remember anyway 6.42am is the time when we start our chat freely. Hope you remember. Well i wish, but same time I know these things might be already forgotten long ago. Im not agngry for that Baba. Its definitely sad. But you have the right. And thats your decision. I know and I felt the pain which you took Baba. I will feel it forever. Remember whatever I will keep my love too. I cant see you, hear you or touch you but I definitely will love you. I know you will ignore maximally. You will not care. I will not stop too. Its ok you have the right to do so. Forget me if you want, but I cannot forget you. I will not forget you. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment