Sunday 3 February 2019

Long weekend 2

I wish if we could visit the three destination you were waiting to see baba. I remember them. I feel sad wgen I remember them. I was a stone like person to you. I did that character Baba. I nevee wanted to drag you through hell. Do you think that Im a person without senses? A person without feelings? A person without pain? No Baba i feel everything. May be I was wrong. Yes i get it. Sembuwatta, jungle beach and the temple near to home. I messed those three places. I wish at least If could get the temple visit. I never wanted to hurt you Baba. I feel and felt your pain too. Whole world will tell me how cruel was I. I had love too. I will always have it for you. Someday I would be a better person Baba. Please take care your self. I will wait for that time. Tc. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment