Thursday 28 February 2019

Memoir

Hope you are fine Baba. I got up today morning just at 4.55am. Usually that time I got up at 4.55am to say good morning to you. Thats a beautiful time. And you left for cooking. Definitely we had a chat at 6.42am. That chat lasted untill 8am. What a time Baba. I remember everything like it was yesterday. I wish of I could go back. I know you wpuld blame me when you read this someday(i hope and wish I could show thi to you. But its not sure. I think you wont remember me either) im not angry Baba. Im in same pain. I was so lucky to meet. You are such an Angel. I will not stop loving you. Who can stop natural feelings? If you think Im a devil, I will not try to change that idea. Im also agree with you. What I could add is, that devil who was very evil loved you and kept his love saved for you untill the end of its life. I hope you are fine baba. May be more than fine. Im not angry baba. Its sad. I know you have encountered better reasons to forget me. I feel that. I felt you now and then. I felt your happiness and sorrow always. That senses are still with me. And i think part of my life is living in you. I will not forget you. And I cant forget you. I will search you somehow Baba. This doesn't meen im going to put you in sorrows again. I cant see you cry Baba. Thats the only reason why I keep my silence. If I have the love the universe is a smaller place. Please take care. Please take care your self

No comments:

Post a Comment