Friday 22 February 2019

Days

Baba how are you? Think what if yesterday was a day which we could meet? Baba what if we met? I miss you. And you have forgotten me. Time is passing. I clearly felt the feeling of being forgotten. Im sad but I will not blame for that. I know and knew you pain Baba. I pretended that I was a stone. I never wanted to give you pains anymore Baba. I cant see you. I dont hear you now. Thats not easy. I know your feelings baba. Didnt I feel your thoughts? Please tell. Im not angry. But im not happy too. I miss you. I just wabted you to know someday I was living within you, within your memories. I lived a life which spent with in your memories. Sometimes you won't see my messages or post. But I wish my feelings and my mind touch you through the universe. You may call all these things a crap. Its okay. I know. Remember I loved then and I love you forever. I will find you somehow Baba. Please take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment