Monday 18 February 2019

That day the 18th.

Baba remember. In a day like today you left for a party. I was unable tell you that, I didnt like to see you dancing In front of a drunk crowd. Minimally drunk or maximally drunk, doesn't matter they were drunk. I was kind of jealous too. Ooh god  because I was willing to sit next you. I didnt want to hurt you Baba. I kept my silence. But I could not keep the mouth totally shut. I drank. And you delayed to return home Baba. I begged you to leave soon. I pledged you to request your mom to come and collect you. You promised but you didnt keep the word. I didnt want to see some idiot abuse you verbally or any other way. You showed me comfort there in the party. I was sad, angry and the pain was killing me. I drank. I had my heart for you. As always and usual you gave better reasons. Those reasobs again just killing me. I blamed the official you contacted to talk with me. Its ok. Everything ok. I should tell even between maximum pains I was searching a way to love you. I never hated for what you did. I never would be. I kept This note because I remember all of it. I miss you Baba. And today February 18. So i will live with in the memories. If you walk through someday remember, that I lived here. Will you remember? Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment