Monday 25 February 2019

Please be safe.

Are you doing fine Baba? I get strange feelings. Like you are in a situation. I dont know those are my instincts. Please do the right thing and be patient. I remembered you always Baba. Wrote you the letter/post yesterday just after I get back home. I know you have forgotten me. I know you have better reasons to forget me. I know this year you have to take a decision and within that decision I know I dont have or deserve a place. Im in pain Baba. I know the pain which you took. I felt that. I felt you were suffering. I know im a useless one to you now. To be a useless one or not, that choice was in my hands. I know I messed it up. And you got hurt. Same decision made to me to suffer long term. Im wasnt angry with you Baba. And I never hate you. I will always love you instead. Call me the bad guy. Thats okay. I deserve it. Yesterday i remembered you a lot. I wrote to you. Today in the early morning I saw you in a dream. I was so upset. Please be careful Baba. Please. I beg from you. Be safe. Pls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment