Sunday 17 February 2019

An evening in February (18-2-2017)

Baba. How are you? So tomorrow is the day you visited the office annual dinner dance. I remember like it was yesterday. I was in pain. That time you talked to me like I was nothing to you. I was in pain. I didnt tell you not to go. Even you didnt keep your word. Promised to go with your mom or uncle but you didnt. I went mad. I drank like i had thirst for alcohol.  My pain not relieved and you were attacking me with words and reasons. And you even gave your phone to someone in the party to let me know that party was a compulsory thing. I blamed to that woman who tried to give me reasons. So 2 years passed since then Baba. Im here collecting your memories. Collecting our memories. Putting them together and creating the story. Im living those memories. I will live in the memories belong to you. I want to tell today. I never hated you for giving me that stress. I never hated you for doing that. In between all those assaults to my heart I was loving you. Trying to love you even more. Remember how we met in the Taj premises? Remember that day? You were in your pink dress. Mom made it for you. Probably you were the prettiest one there. And the one I love. Always. And forever. I just wanted to keep a note about our time Baba. I wanted to keep a memoir about the incident. I want those memories. I remember the dance also. You had few group dances there. I was angry. I dont want to make a dance girl in front of everyone. I miss you. I just want to say I never was angry with you. Hope you are fine sweetheart. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment