Wednesday 6 February 2019

For you

Writing this few minutes prior to your tea time. I think you  remember that time wheh I was waiting restless to call you. How many times was I mad because you were a minute late. I think I knew all well. I was mad not because im a jerk but because i was in love that much with you. Blame its ok. I know i deserve. Baba im also a one who love you. I know im a tough and stony one. But never think that im a one without pain Baba.
 I know the pain. I feel your pain always. I pretended that i dont feel it. Nothing is easy baba. Taking the pain  and pretending like insensitive to pain both are damn painful trust me I have the experience now. Im writing all these because someday you might think that im a person simply forgotten you. No im wasn't. Im in pain Baba. You were and you will live in me forever. Take care. Will write again

No comments:

Post a Comment