Sunday 24 February 2019

Sunday. Remember how hard I left you in Sundays?

Sometimes im going through the roads where we were walking. Remembered always the way we were holding our hands. Remembered the chat we had. Remembered all the good memories we shared. I really miss that time Baba. I remember you always. My thoughts are there. And my thoughts are with you. And I think it will be forever. I remember how I tried to hide in Laksala. Remember? Thats a time where I really lived Baba. You let me live. I never tried to break your heart Baba. I wanted to love you. I never hurt you Baba. I know finally you got hurt. I understand im the one who is wrong. Im hurt too. Im hurt by possible all the circumstances. Always I had the feeling to see you smile. I wanted to see a beautiful smile in your face. You may say no. Or you may blame me. Telling you the truth. Didnt I love you Baba? Didnt i do anything good? Didnt I make you smile? I may be bad. But I have my feelings and love to you too. Blame me as much as you can but remember I love you. I loved you. And that will happen forever. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment