Sunday 3 February 2019

Long weekend

Today a holiday and tonorrow also. Remember Baba? A perfect weekend. What we would do if we could meet. Remember Baba how we met? We wrre searching a time to meet. That time is the most beautiful. Rememed the way I worked to find a little time to meet you Baba. I want a millionaire. But I did everything what I could do to see you. I spent endless niguts working Baba. And all those things were fake? Or not true? Remember how many times did I complaint I had severe headaches after work? I was like eating painkillers. Anywau thats the most beautiful time. For those headaches I still love very much. Those pains felt so good even though they were the most painful. I was trying to find a time to see you. I hope you are fine Baba. Please take care. Will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment