Tuesday 19 February 2019

Forgotten me?

I remembered you a lot Baba. Today a holiday. A full moon. Yester day the day we met in the Taj. Kind of a turning point also. Im quite sure If we were together, today could be a day which we met. Im sure we will walk a lot. I could have felt the joy of holding your hand and walk. We would joke, laugh, talk, walk and eat. I just wanted to tell you I dreamed you Baba. I never forget you. I know you have better reason to leave and forget. I know im kind of person difficult to handle. Miserable and cruel. Please Remember no matter what kind of devil was I, I love you. I have my heart for you. So I saw you in my dreams yesterday. I will meet and see you in my memories and dreams. I will miss you. Did something good today. Did it remembering you. I helped a poor person. May those good results be with you. I trust karma. Take care Baba. Will write again.

No comments:

Post a Comment