Wednesday 13 February 2019

February 14. 9.30am

What we would do in a day like today if we were together Baba? Im writing this will mind full of thoughts. Mind full of memories. Mind full of incidents happened in a obe February. Suddenly all that time passes. I got cruel.(I never intended Baba). Finally we are apart. Today I would send my love and feelings. Sometimes you may feel it. Im not trying to send anything physical not because I cant, but because I have no intention to hurt you. May be today you would have something new to celebrate. May be you found it. You may have better reasons to celebrate the day. Im never be angry with you. I will fill further and further my heart with love. I will kick out the cruelty. I will win Baba. And I will search you. I dont care where. I will find you. No hard feelings. No harsh feelings. I remembered you a lot. I hope you are fine. I will remember you much today. Remember the February. A dramatic month I guess. Please my Baba take care your self. Be safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment