Saturday 9 February 2019

Sunday

How are you Baba. I remember you a lot. Its sunday. Think what we could do in a saturday? Where would we walk? How much would we smile? I remember your sweet voice. I remember the touch and how you were walking closer to me. Remember the evening walks in a park? I remember all of Baba. I remember our love. I remember our talks. Im writing all of these because I never wanted or want to forget you. I need all of it in me. I need all of those memories in my mind. And I will live those memories. How much would we chat Baba? Baba please tell you never felt a love from me? You never saw love from me? I wont get angry baba. Tell. I think I loved you more than anyone this world. I will keep that love forever. I never hesitate to challenge or claim that I love you morethan anyone. If you want prove me wrong. I challenge you too. I miss you Baba. Your memories shouting loudly in my head. That was your name. I hope you are fine. Please take care. Hope your mom also fine. Take care of her. Take her to clinics on time. Plenty of rest. Give drugs timely. Will write you again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment