Monday 31 December 2018

Newyear Eve

I hope you are fine Baba. Its new year eve. I remember you. I wish of I could celebrate with you. I hope you are with family. Anyway I wish you a happy new year. I think im not in your memories now. Forgotten. 2019 it self a reason to forget me i guess. Forget I will not be angry though its sad. I just want you to know that I remembered you always. And I will. You are always in my mind. I didnt come, I didnt call or write not because im selfish but I cant see tears in your eyes Baba. I cant see you in pain. Please someday if I could publish this and show you understand i wrote not because I wanted to hurt you. I wanted to carry all our memories with me throughout my little lifetime. I hope everyone fine around you. I wish we could have a new year celebration. I wondered how would be celebrate it. I wish best things to you coming new year Baba. I wish you good health. I wish you happiness. I wish you wealth. Im wishing you a long life always. I wish your success Baby. I wish your parents long lives too. Take care of them. Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment