Tuesday 18 December 2018

December 19

Its the day before. We had fights. You cried like a river. Dont think that ignored baba. I felt everything. My pillow was wet because of my tears. I hurt you i know. Do you think that i felt fine after hurting you? I was in killing pain. Im sure this pain will. And baba i remember you always, like im mad. Always. And i cant see you, I cant hear you. Only think i felt and feel you. And I feel and felt that you are little by little forgetting me. Im writing you in Eng because I have some issues in my computer. So baba tomorrow that day. That day we cried a lot. And the day you told me "you are hurting me a lot. I cant take this pain this much, I leave you Baba". Everything my fault my Baba.writing this just to remember the beautiful memory of us for sometimes. (I know i made it a nightmare) I loved you and I will love you baba. Please take care your self. I will write you again. Wrote this because someday I still remember you. Abd definitely baba I wont forget you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment