Thursday 20 December 2018

December 20th -2nd letter.

Im in pain Baba. I know you are in the same pain or sometimes even a greater pain. Im writing today for the second time. I did few things good today.(thats on behalf of our love) I remembered how you encouraged me when I was just about to take this job. I still remember how you told me "Baba dont worry. You are going there to help people". Even for today im working with that encouragement. That force of your words keep me functioning. The good things I have done for the sake of your words. So if there are good results, I dedicate them all to your name. Wish you and your family good things. Especially to Mama wishing good health. I did something memorable here today. I dont think you will find time to ask, see or watch it. How come it be possible we are not seeing each other even. Anyway its all for you Baba. Someday people who know this truth, will tell my story. They are very few. Be safe baba. Theruwan Saranayi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment