Saturday 29 December 2018

December 30

This December one of the aching decembers of our lives. I remember you as always. I think that I would remember you forever. I dont want to forget. I hope you are in your vacations. Remember how we started to chat and talk each other in a December. Can you remember how we talked each other in the morning? Im not angry or confused if you say you dont remember any of it. And its okay. I know and I can understand. At least now I have to understand. You have enough reasons to forget me. I will not be angry abput that. You have the right to decrease your pain. Well I just want at least to keep a memoir of us. May be as you think from your side better that I would be a non existent person. All I wanted to say my head totally screamed your name throughout my life. Please be safe. Stay safe. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment