Tuesday 25 December 2018

I wish and I hope you are fine baba. Heard Dengue on a rise again. I cant come and tell you. I want but I dont want to hurt you. I want to inform you to be careful after rainy season. Im not alowed. Or may be its not a good idea. Please be safe. I wish your safety. I hope you are in vacations as I remember. Doesn't matter where are you , be safe! dont get sick. I pray so. That illness for the second time wont be easy. Im I forgotten? I wish you could feel me, so at least I could convey the safety instruction. Im sorry Baba. Hate me or be angry. Im not hating you. Same time be happy. Try to be happy. Soon you will be able. I guess. Soon 2019. Anyway dont let me live in a world without you. That was my last request from you. Pls. I hope you remember that at least. How is your parents? Are they fine. Hope they are. I will be everywhere for you baba. Thats me. Stay happy. May the triple gems bless you. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment