Sunday 23 December 2018

December 24

I hope you are fine Baba. I hope you are in the december vacation. I remember the time in 2016. As I remember that was the time we started to talk to each other frequently. That morning call was a treatment remedy to me. I still remember it. Today 24th. And soon Christmas eve. Who was your secret Santa? I have no right to ask Baba. Its ok and sorry. I wish If I could be. Soon new year. I know 2019 thats a year you kept much hope. You said so to me in past. I want you to know Baba I was memorizing you and our memories like a repeated film. Again and again. Endlessly. Time after times. I wish if we could go to the temple. That place we couldn't go together. I know sometimes these things all belongs to a distant past which already forgotten. For me, thats where I live. I hope you are fine Baba. please be safe. Take care. Theruwan saranayi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment