Saturday 22 December 2018

December 22

Christmas is near. Im sure we were in a hell this time last year. I can imagine and feel your pain even now. I felt it too. My heart was heavy but I act like a rock. Like I had no feeling. Within I was breaking in to thousands of pieces because of my sorrow. What you went through wasnt easy. What I went through also sad and difficult. I dont ask to forgive me Baba. I ask forgiveness but you don't have to forgive me. I should ask it from you because im the on who is wrong. I  was wrong. I will search you throughout the universe life after life Baba. I will find you. I deserve to suffer, so in such a time hurt me and kick me out. I promise that I will come to you. I will find you. I never tried to reach or talk to you because I dont want to see you crying again. I havent forgotten you. And I never forget you. Please dont misunderstand. I wish you everything good Baba. I know im the worst thing happened to you. I will be a good one someday. Your voice always in my mind. Take care. Theruwan Saranayi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment