Monday 24 December 2018

25th the Christmas

Its December 25. I know Baba you are in the process of making your mind to normal. I know im going to be forgotten. Or Already forgotten. I dont say to remember me. Im not asking to remember me. Anyway It is sad to know that im not in your memory even. Yes I know im the one who is wrong and who was wrong. I know Baba I deserve it. Anyway im also a man (or an animal/devil) who loved (and always love). So I think Its reasonable to feel pain. I wish If we could walk together. If planned this could be a long weekend. I hope you are in vacations too. Please stay safe Baba. And remember its just after rainy times. I dont want you to get fevers. I saw how you suffered. I wish you remember the fact. Wherever go wish your safety. And stay safe too. I will recall our memories Baba. Theruwan Saranayi

No comments:

Post a Comment