Wednesday 19 December 2018

December 20

I hope you are doing fine my baby. This day we seperated and went far. Yet i remember like yesterday. I hurt you like an animal. Im so sorry. I could not see how you suffer further. I loved you and i love you as much as I could baba. I will love to the maximum. I was wrong all the way. I know. Yet you are the best thing came to my life. And i was so so foolish. I kicked out the most beautiful things came to my life. And you are the most sacred and most loved. Im now writing not to hurt you baba. But someday if you see my messages, please understand that I was in severe pain too. I always remember you. I loved, i love and I will love you forever. My baby please stay safe. I always try to feel you. I cant see you. Im sad. But i always here for you. I live for you. Baba. I know you forgot me sometime. Im not angry with you. Its fine and good to reduce your pain. I was in pain for you  too. Forget me if you want. I wont say a word against you or i will not blame. Remember that I loved you throughout my little life time. Be safe baba. I want you to be happy. I was the cruel thing you found. Sorry. I wish you all the happiness. I remember all our good times together. How i was waiting for you that junction in colombo? Remember?. Take care baba. I imagine you in my mind. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment