Friday 10 January 2020

10th January 2020 (Poya day)

Writing this in the evening. May be you are planning to go to temple this evening. We couldn't go to a temple even though we planned. Anyway today poyaday. Sweetheart think what we would do? A long weekend. I remember the time with you. Definitely today could be a good day to visit you. Weekend would have be a wonderful one. I remember how you went to temple with your parents. I wish I could join with you. May be this time you are going with your  beloved partner. And the future husband to be exact. I dont have a jealousy but I wish I could be yours. You are mine forever sweetheart. I will keep loving you. Someday you wont even remember me. You will not have a memory about me. I will take that pain. I will keep loving you though. Please take care your self Baba. Well many memories are ahead. You dont have to remember them. Smile baba. I was so happy to see your smile. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment