Monday 27 January 2020

27th January 2020

I hope you are fine Baba. Pass through Dutugamunu road. Eyes searching you everywhere. Tried to see you somewhere. Tried to see you running toward me. I wish I could get your sweet hug. I missed you a lot. Went closer to those greenish roads which we travelled through. Remembered how we were enjoying time. Remotely saw the tree which you cried under. I know baba im in the category of bad people (yea sure the jerks). Cant I love sweetheart? Is it bad to love you? Is it bad to be a lover? Im your lover Baba. I will always be. I dont have fake pride. I was always a normal person. I tried to love you to the maximum. I haven't forgotten all the promises. Today I will search you in my dreams. I hope you are fine. I love you. Im your lover. Dont say no. 

No comments:

Post a Comment