Thursday 30 January 2020

30th of January 2020

I wish you everything but the best Baba. So January 30th. What a day. Im crying in the  same room which we were chatting a lot few years back. I locked the door. I cant bare this pain anymore. I will cry enough today. I never had intentions to hurt you Baba. I loved you like Im mad. I cared you like I was mad. I wanted to be with you I like was mad. I wanted to see you smiling. I wanted to see your beautiful face with a smile. So today is the day. You took that step. All are my faults sweetheart. I promise I will not break or invade your privacy. I dont want to hurt you anymore. Thats why I didnt give a single phone call. Thats why I didnt write a single letter to your name. Please be happy baba. Please be safe. Please take care of your self. Take care of your health and your parents health. I wish your partner also a long and healthy life. I remember how you were crying infront your laptop after you broke up with someone. You said you dodnt know that you were crying. Well here it goes today. Im crying too. I cant stop. I dont want to show my face to anyone anymore. My love will not end. You will always be loved. I miss you forever.
Happy wedded life!!! You will be my little angel always. Miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment