Saturday 4 January 2020

4th January 2020

A Saturday. What we would have dont if we could meet sweetheart? Go for a luch and you will feed me there. Walk in parks holding your hands. Going for shopping. Now im far away from you. I know you have found someone to make you happier. Im not having a jealousy or a hate. Yesterday was a Friday. How would I have travel to see you. Hug you and drop you closer to home. I remember all those moments. I know that you will soon forget everything. You will forget me. I have no reason to forget you. I have the best reason to remember you. And thats love. I never intentionally told all those painful words. I just didnt want to give you further pains. I couldn't see you crying anymore. I wish I could be yours baby. Anyway I will love you forever. To the last breath. May be even beyond. We didnt meet accidentally. We met for a reason. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment